My university has asked for my proofreader’s name to be stated on my certificate of proofreading. Can you do this?

Certifying that your work was proofread by Proofed (as a company) is normally enough for universities.

However, if you have a specific need in this respect, simply contact us and we will adapt the certificate accordingly.